5 Levels of Leadership Workshop
What you'll learn:
- Demonstrate the competencies needed to grow as a leader
- Identify who you are as leader and what your current leadership level is with your boss, peers and direct reports
- Develop a road map for leadership development
- Understand the difference between positional leadership and true influence
- Better relate to those you lead by moving from title driven positional leadership to true influence
- Compound team production by coaching and mentoring your staff
- Establish deliberate habits successful leaders use to grow on a daily basis
$595 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before June 8, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop:
Several contemporary surveys cite thousands of employees reporting a whopping 70% of their workplace engagement rides on the relationship with their direct supervisor. Engaged employees = Productive employees. According to our founder, John C. Maxwell, “Everything rises and falls on LEADERSHIP.” In other words, your bottom line depends on the effectiveness of your leaders. So, what's the best way to increase the effectiveness of your leaders?
Develop a leadership culture that:
- Infuses a basic leadership language the entire organization can speak and understand.
- Quickly shifts the culture from positional and title-driven to relational and influence-driven.
- Develops a framework for consistently reproducing leaders.
Here's what others have said after attending 5 Levels of Leadership:
- Would be great for our whole office to do this course – Jennifer Luckett , Marketing Director Agenter Orthodontics
- I would recommend this workshop to anyone and everyone worth every penny I paid for. Very informational and inspiring. – James Dillard, Honda of Mfg, Engineering Staff
- “Just Fantastic.” We will be recommending to our associates and friends. - Leonard, Mercado, Broker Associate, McLeod & Associates
- Clear, actionable takeaways that add real value. – Tyler Forrest, Barrick Gold Corporation
- The incremental approach to leadership development really illustrates the path to great leadership. Simon Pollard, Safety & Health Supt, Barrick Gold
- This workshop was packed full of immediately useful ideas and actions I can apply to make a difference in my organization. Jeffrey Kramer – Founder, Chief Empowerment Officer, Ascension Leadership Group, LLC
- Great job in relating, teaching subjects and principles to real life experiences. Clint Kleppe, Extra Space Storage, Senior District Manager
- This workshop is highly valuable for leadership teams to enable robust dialogue and commitment to leadership excellence. Melonie Parker, Sandia National Labs, VP, HR
Remember: If you register before June 8, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter EarlyBird and save $100 per person.
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 (option 6) or by email.