5 Strategies to Win with People Workshop
Who is this training for?
- Leaders in need of improved people skills in order to more effectively lead their team to victory
- Team members who need to work more effectively with other people in order to create wins for themselves and their organization
What you'll learn:
- See how relational chemistry impacts bottom-line results
- Know why self-assessment is foundational to healthy relationships
- Understand the value of emotional intelligence in relationships
- Connect more effectively across personality and generational differences
$625 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before July 27, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop:
Winning teams need great players with exceptional skills. But talent alone doesn’t win championships. The best teams are composed of talented players who work well together. This applies to every area of life – people skills often make the difference between winning and losing. To consistently win in your career, the marketplace, or life, it is crucial to win with people.
5 Strategies to Win with People is a one-day workshop, taught by Master Facilitator, Kathy Coder. It provides practical instruction in assessing and improving people skills and relational chemistry with others, resulting in wins for individuals personally and professionally. And when team members work better together, this has a positive impact on an organization’s workplace environment, employee effectiveness, customer service, and the bottom line.
Here's what others have said after attending 5 Strategies to Win with People:
- I love the compact style of the workshop and interactivity. It creates great conversations & new perspectives. Sharon Kendrew, Champion Logistics, Managing Partner.
- Great job, Enjoyed it! Definitely incorporating this level of workshop to my managers. Smiley Herrara, Red River Credit Corp
- Excellent workshop, learned a lot. Juan Camacho, District Manager, Red River Credit Corp
- Awesome learning techniques. Janie Torres, Texas\Red River Credit Corp, District Supervisor
- Great to find the way to help and influence others to grow – Arturo Vargas, Cristins Mexican Restaurant, Owner
- Chris was an excellent instructor, I definitely learned a lot. Things that have changed my persp0ective, and that I can practically implement. Omaw Usman, Usman Consulting, Leadership Training/Consulting
Remember: If you register before July 27, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter EarlyBird and save $100 per person.
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 or by email .