Accelerating Teamwork Workshop
Who is this training for?
- Leaders who need to become better team coaches in order to create wins together
- Team members who need to transition from competitive to collaborative within the team
What you'll learn:
- Understand the value of teamwork to both individuals and organizations
- Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
- Develop the skills to become a team member who makes strong contributions to the team
- Instill a positive team culture within the organization
$625 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before August 29, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop:
John C. Maxwell often says, “One is too small a number to achieve greatness.” But it could even be said that one is too small a number to achieve much of anything. To succeed in this world, we need to work with other people. Whether you’re a coach or player, teacher or student, parent or child, CEO or staff member, you’re a part of a team.
Accelerating Teamwork is a one-day workshop, taught by Master Facilitator, John Griffin. It offers practical instruction on the value, description, and development of teamwork, equipping both team leaders and members to commit to the success of the team over self, resulting in improved interaction and real results.
Here's what others have said after attending 5 Strategies to Win with People:
- Very funny, lots of engagement. – John Walis, Home Depot
- Excellent workshop. Tools you can use in the workplace as well as personal life. Gloria Pinedo, Acct Technician, Patterson Unified School District.
Remember: If you register before August 29, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter EarlyBird and save $100 per person.
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 or by email .