Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Style Workshop
Who is this training for?
- Leaders who desire to find their own “sweet spot” for effective leadership
- Leaders who need to gain more influence and results
- Emerging leaders who wish to start out leading according to their unique style
What you'll learn:
- Identify your own personal style of leadership
- Understand how to manage conflict, change, and personality differences, according to your specific style
- Uncover and learn to overcome your blind spots as a leader
- Maximize your strengths and manage your weaknesses for the good of the team
$625 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before June 28, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop:
Every leader has a style of leading. Because people are unique, leaders exist in all shapes and sizes. And there is no one size that fits all. But in many organizations, leadership success is defined narrowly, according to a certain personality type – usually the top leader’s. This “success box” limits the remaining leaders, often forcing them to change to fit inside the “box.”
What if we told you there is a better way? That a leadership style exists that suits you personally, and both feels natural and delivers results?
Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Style is a one-day workshop that assesses and examines each participant’s specific leadership style, with the help of one of the best personality assessments on the market today. Through clear and practical instruction on their own personal style, participants learn to lead in the way that most fits them, resulting in more trust from followers, improved communication, and increased team effectiveness.
Here's what others have said after attending Discovering Your Authentic Leadership Style:
- Excellent in-depth training and high motivation!! Kudos to all. Chris White
- Really kept us all engaged. Never a dull moment. Tom DiGregorio, Aqua Guard, President
- Great workshop & amazing content & activities. Neena Naidu, Cox Auto Manheim Technology Manager
- Amazing and genuine. Robin Revis, Director, Power Home Technologies
- Love the stories and examples and practical application. Helped me appreciate my own value. Laura Vitro, Web.com. Customer Service Associate
- Incredibly insightful look into who you are individually as a person and leader. Jason Wells, Co-Founder, PressPlay Network
- Great engagement with the group. Ryce Barrow, NFP, Sr. Project Manager
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 (option 6) or by email.