Living the Laws of Leadership Workshop
Who is this training for?
- First-time leaders in search of a well-rounded and applicable philosophy of leadership
- Established leaders in need of improvement in specific leadership skills
- Potential leaders in need of preparation for a future leadership position
What you'll learn:
- Evaluate and cultivate your leadership style.
- Discover motivators for those you lead, and how to leverage them to increase results.
- Develop and practice the behaviors required to effectively lead yourself and others.
- Learn the 5-step equipping process to mentor high potentials on your team.
- Determine action steps to take to integrate the 21 Laws into day-to-day activities.
- Create an intentional plan to develop your inner circle.
$1,360 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before September 12, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Schedule for both days:
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop
This TWO-DAY workshop, created from two of John C. Maxwell’s favorite leadership resources Developing the Leader Within You and The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, will provide you with the practical tools you need to address the leadership challenges you encounter each day within your organization. Learn from our Master Facilitator Rick Vandermyden, as he engages, challenges and equips you during this two-day interactive workshop.
Here's what others have said after attending Living the Laws of Leadership:
- Life changing, with clear direction on my vision for life. Absolutely felt connected with and engaged. Matthew Leith, Coestums, Jr. Acct. Manager
Remember: If you register before September 12, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter EarlyBird and save $100 per person.
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 or by email.