360° Leader Workshop
Who is this training for?
- Senior managers who wish to instill a 360° leadership culture within their organization
- Middle managers in need of increased influence with leaders, colleagues, and staff in order to be more effective in their role
- Potential leaders in need of foundational training in increasing influence at every level
What you'll learn:
- How to identify your current level of influence with leaders, colleagues and staff
- How to increase your influence with others at every level of the organization
- Discover how to improve relational chemistry with others regardless of their title
- Practical strategies for leading down, across, and up in your specific situation
- Instill a culture of 360° leadership within your department or organization
$625 includes a light breakfast, full lunch and beverages. If you register before July 20, use Promo Code "EarlyBird" and save $100 per person. Group discounts are available for 4 or more people.
Doors open: 8:00 am
Morning session: 8:30 am
Lunch: 12:00 pm (included)
Afternoon session: 1:00 pm
Workshop ends: 4:30 pm
More about this workshop
The 360° Leader is a one-day workshop, taught by Master Facilitator Kathy Coder, and offers instruction on how to lead in every direction (up, down, and across), teaching practical skills for attendees to increase their influence in a positive way with not only their staff, but also colleagues, direct supervisors, and even senior management. This creates greater employee empowerment and productivity – and, therefore, positive results for the organization.
Here's what others have said after attending 360° Leader:
- "Was afraid it would be sales pitch oriented, was pleased it wasn’t. Will apply these concepts in my workplace." - David Fields
- "The entire day was put together extremely well." – Derek Stout, Branch Manager, Terradyne
- "Appreciate open dialogue and engaging conversations. Good challenges on how to be a better leader. Great principles and learnings that are easy to apply." – Ken Goodman, AVP, USAA
- "Thoroughly enjoyed the seminar." – Wilson Tyler, Director Member Solutions
- "As a teacher and an educational consultant, I know this training will have a powerful impact on teachers and students everywhere." – Kyle Krueger, Lighthouse Educator Development
Remember: If you register before July 20, click on Enter Promotional Code, enter EarlyBird and save $100 per person.
Still have questions? Please contact The John Maxwell Company by phone at (800) 333-6506 (option 6) or by email .